Ruizhou footwear pattern grading system is specially developed for footwear sample engineering and grading, easy & efficient.
1. Pattern input: Scan the pattern once and the computer will convert the pattern cuttings into their lines by pressing a key.
2. Design: Rapid design of the half-plane pattern can be done through automatic edging and various edging, random arranged matrix, group sharing designation and analog layout of standard graph after extraction of the needed pattern sheet.
3. Grading: It only takes more than ten seconds to grade full set of sizes accurately and rapidly.
4. Design Edition: Provided with edition of special graphics and wave lines, view, call and measurement of graphics.
5. Size Selection: Six kinds of different defaulted grading sizes and parameters set in the software can facilitate users' size selection and help users set the the self-defined grading parameters as required differently.
6. Pattern Output: The software can automatically compose, draw and cut patterns after grading, and memorize the positions of cut patterns so as to save materials.
7. Matrix Arrangement: It can automatically control the arrangement of front-and-rear perforation pitches for sole-stitched shoes according to different requirements. In grading, the perforation can be set at random.
8. File Save: The pattern after design can be saved to the computer for reference and correction at any time.
9. Design of Half-plane Pattern: When a designer wants to design a new style, he can design the curves, camber lines, circular arcs and graphics on the half-plane pattern by use of the mouse after calling out the half-plane pattern from the computer. When the camber line is set as as the central line for warping, you can achieve it by convertinig the curve into the central line with the use of an instruction. In such a case the designer's creative idea can be converted into at a moment and the output cut-off machine can cut the patterns and complete the pattern design.
10. Sharing of Local and Segment: In pattern grading of shoelace, midsole and frye boots, to meet the requirements for grading of ornaments and heels, the self-defined numeric values for width and height of shoelaces, shoes and boots can be controlled. The software operation can be completed through two actions so as to achieve transition linking.
11. Group Grading: In the pattern grading of sports shoes and leisure shoes, the designer can use a certainpattern in some sizes for saving expenses of cutting press knife and smoothing Production. Only after fixing it as the sharing one can the software automatically set the sharing patterns for others and complete their grading.
12. Design of Sole and Mold Patterns: After you input the midsole pattern, you can complete design of outsole pattern, sole pattern side pattern and shrinkage pattern through edge enlargement of midsole pattern, edging of variable and drawing so as to facilitate for mation of outsole pattern, sole pattern side pattern and shrinkage pattern.
13. Composition and Cutting: All patterns can automatically be composed and cut with kraft paper, white cardboard and plastic board through set of automatic composition after grading of patterms.